Seasonal Espresso Blend


$7.20 AUD PER 100GM

Market Lane's Seasonal Espresso is easily their most popular coffee. They serve this coffee as their go-to espresso throughout their shops in Melbourne. 75% of the current Seasonal Espresso is made up of coffee from Santa Clara in Guatemala. The other 25% is made up of coffee from Kiangundo in Kenya.