Harissa Roast Potatoes
2 tbsp Gewürzhaus Harissa
4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra
6 medium Dutch cream potatoes
Juice of ½ a lemon
Half a bunch fresh coriander leaves
Sour cream to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (conventional).
2. Make a harissa paste by combining harissa with 2 tablespoons of boiling water. Let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Stir through 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside.
4. Wash and quarter potatoes. Toss with harissa paste and 1 teaspoons of salt.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, turning once halfway through and adding a little extra olive oil.
To serve, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with some extra salt flakes and garnish with coriander and a generous dollop of sour cream.